"When I was hired with Call Experts as a CSR, I'd had minimal job experience. They really invested in me through their in depth training & career development. Along with my hard work I was able to excel in my various positions throughout my 6 years (and counting) here."
"Having worked for a number of HIPAA compliant organizations I'll say that the method in which Call Experts acquires, maintains, and distributes sensitive information for their clients is second to none."
"It has been such a great experience and I am feeling so thankful for the opportunity to join the Call Experts Team. It is an amazing company and a great atmosphere to work in."
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Customer Service Enthusiast/Call Center Representative
Call Experts Call Center - Charleston, SC
starting at $10 - $11 an hour
LOCAL and FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS – Come Learn how to be an Expert!
Fun, fast-paced Culture, Paid Vacation, Benefits, with Overtime Available!
Call Experts is a FUN , Family-Oriented call center located in West Ashley. We are GROWING at the speed of light and are in need of Wonderful people. There is a LOT of room for growth and opportunity.
The best applicants will possess the following character traits:
- Genuinely Friendly and Compassionate
- Pays high attention to Detail
- Flexible personality (Goes with the flow!)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Efficient and accurate typing skills
- Great listener
- Creative and proactive
- Must be able to operate the telephone, phone/headset, keyboard/computer system accurately using the company’s software.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly in order to effectively communicate with each caller.
- Must be able to read English instructions for each account.
- Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift.
- Must be able to efficiently type accurate messages into the system that correctly summarize callers’ needs.
- Must handle each account based on the instructions for that account.
- Must display genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
- Must understand and act in accordance with company Core Values and policies.
- Must be able to be flexible with their scheduled hours
For more information click below.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: customer service with the public: 3 years