Call Experts is a complete contact center with a fun, fast paced environment. We are looking for strong individuals who care about customer service and personal growth. Our Career Path offers you a chance to control your future and develop your career at your pace. Our training programs help you develop skills in customer care, technology services, and career screening.
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Call Experts Call Center – Charleston, SC
Starting at $11 an hour
LOCAL and FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS – Come Learn how to be an Expert!
Fun, fast-paced Culture, Paid Vacation, Benefits, with Overtime Available!
Call Experts is a contact center located in West Ashley. We are GROWING and need WONDERFUL people. We offer a career path for all our employees that focuses growth and opportunity.
The best applicants will possess the following character traits:
- Genuinely Friendly and Compassionate
- Pays high attention to Detail
- Flexible personality (Goes with the flow!)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Efficient and accurate typing skills
- Great listener
- Creative and proactive
- Must be able to operate the telephone, phone/headset, keyboard/computer system accurately using the company’s software.
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly in order to effectively communicate with each caller.
- Must be able to read English instructions for each account.
- Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift.
- Must be able to efficiently type accurate messages into the system that correctly summarize callers’ needs.
- Must handle each account based on the instructions for that account.
- Must display genuinely friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
- Must understand and act in accordance with company Core Values and policies.
- Must be able to be flexible with their scheduled hours
For more information click below.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions
Required education: High school or equivalent.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Benefits for staff include:
- Accrual of PTO for Part Time and Full Time Employees,
- Full Time Employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Life & Disability Policies after 60 days of employment
- Retirement options after 1 year of employment, with a match.
- Employee’s birthdays are treated as a holiday and paid at time and a half, after 1 year of employment and if you work on the day of your birthday
- Paid Breaks
- Fitness Center available at employee’s convenience
- 6% savings on eligible Verizon Plans
Call Experts defines the following as Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and your birthday after one year of service. If an employee works on a holiday, their shift will be paid at time and a half.
Yes! Feel free to come to the office to take the assessment Monday – Friday between 10am-3pm. Please call the office for a location closest to you.
Call Experts is 24/7 facility. This affords us the luxury of being able to offer a variety of schedules for new employees. Schedules for new hires can fall anywhere between 5am and midnight. Overnight shifts are not typically offered to newly hired Experts unless specified in the job posting.
Call Experts offers an in-depth training that runs approximately 2 weeks. If you are placed on a dedicated team, training time may vary.
We are not currently offering remote employment opportunities. However, after 6 months of employment and stellar statistics, remote opportunities can be discussed.
Our culture focuses on developing growth opportunities. Our Experts develop individualized plans to monitor goals and achievements. Promotions and growth vary from individual to individual and are determined based on results and milestones set by our experienced Training and Development, HR, and Executive leadership.
Call Experts invests in Experts and offers growth opportunities for interested Experts regardless of department or management level. During routine reviews, every team member has the chance to set up a growth plan with continued supportive learning to improve both strengths and weaknesses.
“During the Covid-19 pandemic, there’s been communication and compassion with the changes during this process, including moving all agents to full-time remote.”
“You made everyone feel comfortable and cared for during the process and that’s what is important.”
“When I was hired with Call Experts as a CSR, I’d had minimal job experience. They really invested in me through their in depth training & career development. Along with my hard work I was able to excel in my various positions throughout my 6 years (and counting) here.”
“Having worked for a number of HIPAA compliant organizations I’ll say that the method in which Call Experts acquires, maintains, and distributes sensitive information for their clients is second to none. I’ll also reiterate that there is a secret room with a ton of transformer toys.”
“It has been such a great experience and I am feeling so thankful for the opportunity to join the Call Experts Team. It is an amazing company and a great atmosphere to work in.”