It is time to streamline your employee absentee process. Certainly in an ideal world, employees would never miss work without prior warning. However, last-minute call-outs happen, emergencies are not always predictable, and even the most reliable employees miss work. Advance notice for time off allows managers and supervisors to prepare for absences and avoid understaffed departments.
It is essential to map communications through call-out lines while eliminating the stress associated with complicated issues.
Things to know about employee call-out lines to support your employee absentee process.
The employee call-out hotline is probably the most valuable service for an employee absentee process. Employees have access to a 24×7 phone number to report and detail unexpected absences or delays. They are able to speak with a real person or utilize an automated call-out line to explain the details related to missing work and any other information management would require. This data is then instantly emailed or reported back to your customer portal for HR or supervisors. This process often helps businesses find an alternative ahead of time to manage the pending absence.
The supported chain of communication eliminates unproductive hours. Moreover, all calls on this line are recorded and properly documented into employee files so that they can be accessed at the right time: payroll decisions, lawsuits, and other claims.
Benefits of using employee call outline services
- Employees are more likely to communicate the honest reasons behind absenteeism to a third party instead of talking to the supervisors directly. Rely on these systems as an employee absentee process to document with ease to avoid any confusion.
- Instead of sending emails and voice messages to multiple managers, employees can mention details to one trustworthy person and focus on their health.
- Managers find the process more reliable. They get proper information about absences and save time to increase productivity with ease.
- Reduce paperwork so the HR department can save time and spend more efforts on the growth of the organization.
- It is a win-win situation for both parties with a reliable, efficient and useful support system.
Additionally, bilingual receptionists address employees from all backgrounds and with variable communication needs. We save all details on the cloud, and authorized persons can review details from anywhere, at any time, to avoid complications. Now is the right time to hire professional call-out hotline services for your business.
Melynda Toth is the Director of Human Resources at Call Experts based in Charleston, South Carolina. For more information on how to work with Call Experts or questions related to benefits, please contact her at HR@callexperts.com.